Company: Ecovacs Robotics
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: September 18, 2018
The successful candidate will be responsible for preparing monthly statements and other reports as requested, maintaining chart of accounts, general ledger entries, payment of company expenses, timely processing of vendor payments, customer invoices, reconciling customer debits for refunds and returned product, timely cash deposits and credit card processing, maintaining good relationships internal and external to the organization, accurate recordkeeping, and assisting with the development/implementation of Accounting Department policies, procedures, methods, projects and controls.
- Responsible for the full accounting cycle of the company and all ledgers and bookkeeping (Daily accounts receivable/accounts payable, general ledger; financial report.).
- Prepares financial statements, bank reconciliations, A/R & A/P analysis and GL analysis.
- Conducts and supervises all audits (Internal & External), accounting work, warehousing, logistics, and inventory control.
- Records financial transactions, performs month-end and year-end closing, updates statements/invoices, and checks financial records for accuracy.
- Conducts recording, posting, and upkeep of all journals and accounting records.
- Responsible for the accuracy and maintenance of all accounting records
- Records all financial transactions including purchases, sales, receipts and payments by an individual or the organization.
- Establishes and manages financial controls, distributions of funds and relationships with the company's banking partners.
- Serves as point person for external CPA's, banks, city/state/federal regulatory bodies and creditors.
- Investigates and resolves accounting discrepancies and irregularities.
- Responsible for contact with Tax agencies to monitor tax declaration.
- 7+ years of professional accounting experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Consumer goods experience preferred
- Excellent working knowledge of SAP BI or related ERP experience.
- CPA or CMA strongly preferred
- No Visa/Legal Sponsorship
Ecovacs is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected.
Keywords: Ecovacs Robotics, Gilroy , Senior Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!