Director Service Unit RN
Company: CTI Education Group
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Job Description - Director Service Unit RN (929035) Director
Service Unit RN Job Number: 929035 Posting Date : Dec 19, 2020,
2:00:00 AM Description In conjunction with Chiefs of Service,
directs, coordinates, facilitates, leads, and evaluates ambulatory
patient care services. Oversees staff, ensures compliance with
regulatory compliance, consults on patient care issues, and manages
the budget. Essential Responsibilities:
- Directs development and implementation of quality and
utilization standards for ambulatory services. Ensures coordinated
plans of treatment, customer focused delivery of services and cost
effective utilization of resources and services.
- In conjunction with Chiefs of Service manages the daily
operations of the ambulatory services.
- Designs and implements policies, procedures, protocols,
efficient program outcomes, and timely provision of support to TPMG
- Directs the budget and resource allocations and manages the
financial performance. Identifies and implements strategies to
reduce costs and improve quality of care services.
- Interprets and facilitates the application of Nursing Scope of
Practice within ambulatory services, which includes making
skill-mix decisions based on needs, service, financial
considerations, and legal constraints.
- Directs and resolves human resource, labor relations, employee
and department safety, and risk management issues.
- Coordinates and monitors the quality improvement program for
- Develops and implement new programs or best practices and
strategies which improve the quality of care and services and
- Develops and presents training programs.
- Utilizes research data to implement clinical changes and the
delivery of patient care and member services. Ensures compliance
with federal, state, local and other regulatory requirements.
- Kaiser Permanente conducts compensation reviews of positions on
a routine basis. At any time, Kaiser Permanente reserves the right
to reevaluate and change job descriptions, or to change such
positions from salaried to hourly pay status. Such changes are
generally implemented only after notice is given to affected
employees. Qualifications Basic Qualifications: Experience
- Minimum seven (7) years of nursing experience in patient
- Minimum five (5) years of management experience required.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing or health care required.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing. License,
Certification, Registration Additional Requirements:
- Demonstrated human relations and labor relations
- Demonstration of nursing administration experience in an
- Knowledge of Nurse Practice Act, NCQA, and other local, state,
and federal regulations.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership
environment. Preferred Qualifications:
- Master's degree preferred. Primary Location :
California-Gilroy-Gilroy Medical Offices Scheduled Hours (1-40) :
40 Shift : Day Working Days : Mon - Fri Working Hours Start : 8:00
AM Working Hours End : 5:00 PM Job Schedule : Full-time Job Type :
Standard Employee Status : Regular Job Level : Director/Senior
Director Job Category : Nursing Licensed Public Department Name :
Director (Gilroy and Watsonville Offices) Travel : Yes, 15 % of the
Time Employee Group : NUE-NCAL-09-NUE-Non Union Employee Kaiser
Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse
and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including
pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital
status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity,
veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing
characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected
status.External hires must pass a background check/drug screen.
Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be
considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and
state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but
not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance
Ordinances. Click here for Important Additional Job Requirements.
Share this job with a friend You may also share this job
description with a friend by email or social media. All the
relevant details will be included in the message. Click the button
labeled Share that is next to Submit .
Keywords: CTI Education Group, Gilroy , Director Service Unit RN, Executive , Gilroy, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!