Reach Lift Operator - New Starting Rate $20.25/hr!
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Job Overview:Responsible for moving product. A forklift operator
at United Natural Foods is required to have a strong understanding
of his lift, the loads he/she is carrying, productivity measures
and safety procedures.Rate of Pay: Starting at $20.25 + incentives,
Paid Weekly Schedule: Gilroy DC location is fully operational
Sunday - SaturdayJob Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Reports to the receiving office at the beginning of each shift
for the daily assignment, vehicle inspection sheet and
replenishment discrepancies sheet.
- Inspects assigned lift and completes vehicle inspection
- Replenishes pick slots using the view request screen. If no
requests exist, uses the manual replenish screen to fill empty or
almost empty slots.
- Maintains correct counts and logs any discrepancies in
- Cuts and removes shrink wrap from all knockdowns.
- Removes all empty pallets from pick locations and aisles.
Separates the good, bad, and blue pallets and neatly stages in
pallet staging area.
- Parks and recharges lift in its appropriate spot at the end of
the shift. Job Requirements:
- Understanding of Safety guidelines.
- Strong knowledge of applicable Bakco functions and RF
- Warehouse/Operations preferred but not required. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity
or expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran
status. UNFI is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to creating
an inclusive and respectful environment for all. -
M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.Additional
Keywords: UNFI, Gilroy , Reach Lift Operator - New Starting Rate $20.25/hr!, Human Resources , Gilroy, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!