OT / PT / SLP Therapist - Gilroy, CA
Company: Young Interventions, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Young Interventions, Inc. is currently seeking a Pediatric OT /
PT / SLP Therapist inSouthSanta Clara
County specifically in the city of Gilroy, &
surrounding areas. If you are interested in being part of
an organization whose mission is a commitment to improving the
quality of life for infants and toddlers with or at risk of
developing developmental disabilities then Young Interventions is
We are looking for qualified, motivated, energetic and creative
professionals to work with children in the family homes to help
implement personalized family focused treatment programs. Employees
will provide Therapy services as part of an Early Intervention
Program, for developmentally delayed infants & toddlers during home
visits. Young Interventions, Inc. Programs focus on a Parent
Coaching Model to guide the family in helping their child reach
their developmental milestones.
This position will require home visits within the areas
of Morgan Hill, Gilroy, & Hollister. This position starts
as a Part-time position, with the opportunity to build to a
full-time position if desired. Please visit our website to learn
more about the services we provide to children & families:
Requirements for OT / PT / SLP Applicants:
- Graduate Degree in Occupational Therapy/Speech-Language
Pathology/Physical Therapy, from a board approved educational
- Current CA Board License
- Minimum of 1-year experience working as a pediatric therapist
- Ability to communicate and interpret fluently in Spanish
- Demonstrate knowledge of best practices in Early Intervention:
understanding family systems, different diagnosis, intervention
strategies, resources, assessments, etc.
- Demonstrate outstanding written and oral communications and
- Ability to communicate clear and concise reports
- Knowledge of the implementation and delivery of industry
- Attendance to Staff Meeting once a month at Gilroy, CA office
- Knowledge of MS Office computer programs.
ALL Candidates MUST:
- Hold a valid Driver's License
- Have reliable transportation and willingness to travel to
various home-based sites throughout the day
- Maintain current Vehicle Insurance & Registration
- Current CPR Certification (Infant, Child & Adult)
- Maintain a negative TB test
A competitive hourly rate is determined based on applicant's
level of education and experience.
- Flexible schedule
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (including 401K w/ company
- Paid Sick Time
- Travel & Mileage Compensation
- Company Laptop
- Cell Phone Stipend
- Paid Training
- Ongoing Reflective Supervision
Qualified & interested professionals should submit a cover
letter & resume for immediate consideration.
Keywords: Young Interventions, Inc., Gilroy , OT / PT / SLP Therapist - Gilroy, CA, Other , Gilroy, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!