We are pleased to announce the all new Gilroy CJDR opening
We are currently hiring for all positions right now. We are
always looking for bright, motivated, and energetic automotive
professionals to add to our world-class team. Our dealership works
as a team, and our team strives to be the best for our customers.
We are seeking any and all applicants who have previous automotive
experience. Whether you’re a Sales Consultant, Finance Manager,
Sales Manager, or Accounting Clerk, we want to talk to YOU!
Our ideal candidates must have a proven track record of success
in the automotive industry and the ability to work in a fast-paced
environment. Prior experience in the automotive industry is
PREFERRED but we are willing to train the right applicants. If
youre ready to join our friendly, expert team, we encourage you to
apply today. As a member of our staff, you will have access to a
host of benefits and opportunities. Plus, youll have the
opportunity to receive professional training for different
Sales Position Summary: Sells new or used vehicles at a profit
to the dealership, while ensuring customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
• Meets dealership sales goals.
• Greets customer and determines make, type, and quality of
• Explains features and demonstrates operation of vehicle in
showroom or on demonstration drive.
• Suggests optional equipment for customer to purchase.
• Computes and quotes sales price, including tax, trade-in
allowance, and discount.
• Completes paperwork accompanying vehicle sales, including but
not limited to, preparing sales slip or sales contract.
• Arranges for delivery and registration of vehicle.
• Researches availability of models and optional equipment.
• Engages in business development.
• Addresses customer concerns.
• Maintains CSI at or above Company standards
• Maintains an organized, clean and safe work area
• Participates in required training
• Records all hours worked accurately in company timekeeping
Follows Safeguards rules and regulations.
• Demonstrates the Companys Core Values
• Complies with Company policies and procedures
• Observes all Federal, State, Local and Company safety rules
and regulations in the performance of duties.
• Other duties as assigned
Medical Plan 401(k) T
Basic Life Insurance
Opportunities For Advancement
Work Life Balance
Serious inquires only please