Spray Foam Installer
Posted on: June 13, 2021
We are looking for individuals who are eager to develop and
apply their skills in ways that make a positive impact to
communities. Here, you'll be proud to be a part of a company known
for putting safety and people first, combined with uncompromising
As a Carpenter, you will be responsible for all aspects of
installing company products according to work order, manufacturer,
quality and safety guidelines. Products include but not limited to:
insulation, open/close cell foams, thermal/air barriers, sealants,
fireproofing, vapor barriers, waterproofing, expansion joint
control, gutters, and fireplaces.
Here is glimpse of what you will do:
- Install products as allowed by associated collective bargaining
agreement and/or project labor agreement.
- Review your daily work schedule and ensure truck is loaded with
all product(s), tools and equipment for the day.
- Complete vehicle safety, job site inspections.
- Safely unload and stage material at job site.
- Report safety, customer or quality concerns.
- Maintain a clean work area at all times.
Here is some of what you will need (required):
- Must be a min of 18 years of age and have a valid Driver's
- Clear Post Offer Drug Screen.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Climb, stoop, kneel, crawl, stand to perform daily work and
ladder climbing, as needed.
TopBuild Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. EOE Protected
Veterans/Disability. TopBuild Corp. (NYSE: BLD) is the leading
installer and distributor of insulation and building material
services nationwide. With over 220+ TruTeam and 75+ Service
Partners locations across the United States, there are a variety of
career opportunities awaiting you!
Keywords: TruTeam, Gilroy , Spray Foam Installer, Other , Gilroy, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!