Company: Performance Food Group
Posted on: January 13, 2022
An Order Selector will select cases and other containers of food
and non-foods products to fill customer orders from multi-level
rack warehouse storage systems. Items are placed on pallets and
completed orders are moved to the loading dock staging area with an
electric pallet jack / forklift, wrapped, labeled and readied for
shipment in a timely manner observing all safety regulations and
ensuring all quality standards are met while maintaining the
efficient flow of product through the production process. Functions
as a team member within the department and organization, as
required, and perform any duties assigned to best serve the
$20.16 hourly to start + incentive pay and over time
Sunday thru Friday; 5:30PM to finish
MEDICAL, DENTAL AND VISION BENEFITS available on Day 1
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
* Follow all preferred work methods, safety policies and procedures
per company guidelines. Ensure work area is safe and report any
unsafe conditions and/or acts immediately.
* Review work schedule and obtain supplies required to perform the
work and prepare for operations. Perform a safety check on pallet
jack / forklift to be used and ensure that all other safety devices
are functioning properly. Put on all required Personal Protective
Equipment and Safety Gear.
* Meet required productivity and accuracy standards per location
and company guidelines.
* Place pallets on pallet jack and operate along assigned
multi-level racks and locate products according to order
* Manually place the appropriate stock items on pallet from pick
slots and racks as required. Use single and/or double pallets as
* Transport completed palletized customer order to shipping dock
staging area. May be required to shrink-wrap pallet for
* Remove batteries requiring recharging, replace with charged
batteries, or attach re-charger and complete vehicle inspection
checklist. At the end of the shift secure all equipment and
complete all necessary paperwork.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Performance Foodservice Benefits Include:
* Medical, Dental, and Vision on Day 1
* Company Matched 401k
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Generous Paid Time Off
* Education Assistance
* Purchasing Perks
* Unlimited Growth Opportunities and More!
Click Here for a Job Preview
Keywords: Performance Food Group, Gilroy , Order Clerk, Other , Gilroy, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!