Company: Merrill Gardens at Gilroy
Posted on: November 19, 2022
COMMUNITY RECRUITER -- Grow your career with -Merrill
Merrill Gardens, a privately-owned family company with a proud
history of success is currently hiring a Community Recruiter -at
Merrill Gardens at Gilroy -in -Gilroy, CA. Apply now to join one of
the most respected senior living operators in the country!
Protecting the health and safety of our residents and team members
is a top priority! Access to COVID-19 vaccines is available and is
required for all of our team members.*
Yes You Can have a meaningful Career!
We offer our team members:
- Highly competitive pay and benefits.
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid
vacation, holidays, and more.
- A rapidly expanding company with opportunities for advancement
- Yes You Can grow your career with us.
- Company sponsored training.
If you are someone with:
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; or
three to five years related experience and/or training, or
equivalent combination of education and experience. B.A. degree
Minimum two years of experience in full-cycle recruitment.
Experience with JobAlign and Indeed recruiting platforms
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Strong customer service, time management, interpersonal skills
Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify alternative
Self-starting personality that can work independently with limited
Adaptable with ability to manage multiple priorities, exhibit
accuracy, and meet deadlines.
Must effectively communicate in both written and verbal
Demonstrates intellectual curiosity; seeks new approaches and
challenges that contribute to success at both an individual and
Ability to understand and maintain confidentiality at all times
Strong sense of integrity and ethics.
Commitment and representation of company mission and policies.
Considered up to date on COVID-19 vaccinations as defined by the
Centers for Disease Control (CDC). Reasonable accommodations will
be considered on a case-by-case basis for exemptions to this
requirement in accordance with applicable law.
We want to talk with you! -
Consider applying to become a Community Recruiter with Merrill
Our -Community Recruiters:
- Works closely with department heads to understand their
staffing needs and identify job specifications, job requirements,
qualifications, and skills
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting
methods and strategies based on the available role, industry
standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Actively sources candidates using company recruiting tools,
online employment forumns, social media, etc.
- Conducts outreach to local employment offices, workforce
centers, schools, and other locations for potential
- Converses with and asks questions of job applicants to select
people meeting employer qualifications
- Checks employment applications and examines work history,
education and training, job skills, compensation needs, and other
qualifications of applicants.
- Records additional knowledge, skills, abilities, interests,
test results, and other data pertinent to selection and referral of
- Informs applicants of job duties and responsibilities,
compensation and benefits, work schedules and working conditions,
company and union policies, promotional opportunities, and other
- Conducts initial screening interviews and works with department
heads to schedule and conduct second interviews for department
- Works with Seattle HR to provide recruiting and interview
training to department heads.
- Works with Recruitment Administrator to manage community job
- Plans and coordinates community job fairs and other hiring
- Assists Business Office Directors (BOD) with new hire
orientation and onboarding.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment
laws and regulations.
- Analyzes information, produce reports, organize, and deduct
- Effectively and professionally communicate across all
departments, community leadership, and Seattle HR.
We are proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work two years in
a row 2018 and 2019 - ranked in the top tier in the country for
Merrill Gardens was recognized as 2016 Family Business of the Year!
Our mission -is to provide an inspiring environment for our
residents, families, and team members where every life is defined
by the possibilities. -
If you are a team focused individual with a deep commitment to
customer service, please start the online application process to
become part of the Merrill family! -
Merrill Gardens is an Equal Opportunity Employer
*Requests for Religious or Medical exemptions are available upon
Keywords: Merrill Gardens at Gilroy, Gilroy , Community Recruiter, Other , Gilroy, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!