Posted on: November 23, 2022
*Sales Associate *
As a Sales Associate you will be the face of the brand to our
retail customers and will be responsible for creating best-in-class
customer experience in the store. As a Sales Associate, you will
actively engage with a diverse and often large group of people,
using your product, brand, activity and community knowledge to
ensure each customer has a memorable positive experience. You will
serve as part of a team, ensuring that customer engagement is the
top priority, while also assisting in the daily visual and
operational maintenance of the store.
*Timberland, a VF Company *
Founded in 1973, Timberland - is a global outdoor lifestyle brand
based in Stratham, New Hampshire, with international headquarters
in Switzerland and Hong Kong. Best known for its original yellow
boot designed for the harsh elements of New England, Timberland
today offers a full range of footwear, apparel and accessories for
people who value purposeful style and share the brand's passion for
enjoying - and protecting - nature.
At the heart of the Timberland brand is the core belief that a
greener future is a better future. This comes to life through a
decades-long commitment to make products responsibly, protect the
outdoors, and strengthen communities around the world.
By joining Timberland, you will serve as a purpose-led, performance
driven, brand ambassador. You will build productive relationships
by providing products to "adventurous doers" allowing them to "step
outside and move the world forward." You will also have the
opportunity, tools, and environment to more explore the world
around you and make meaningful, lasting connections.
*How You Will Make a Difference *
* Demonstrate a customer first mindset by modeling selling
behaviors with a passion for the brand, customer, and the
* Aware of and accountable to store and individual sales goals.
* Exemplifies an optimistic and energetic presence through team
collaboration while building strong relationships with customers to
maximize customer loyalty.
* Provide exceptional service while educating customers on our
product, our Brand Purpose and community service involvement.
* Maintain a positive attitude and be flexible to the changing
needs of the customer and the business.
* Ensures product is always available to the customer and
represented in a compelling way that is consistent with visual
guidelines, in addition to ensuring the store is recovered and
customer ready each day.
* Adhere to policies and procedures, standards and practices, and
* Comply with company safety, security, and shrink avoidance
policies and programs.
* Model behavior that respects the background, experience, and
cultural differences of others, while upholding the integrity and
values of the VF Corporation and the brand.
* Promotes an environment that encourages participation,
creativity, and learning by sharing best practices and building on
the ideas of others.
*What You Bring *
* Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the
business; will require weekends, evenings, and holidays
* Ability to work with a team to exceed sales results and meet
* Ability to genuinely and comfortably engage with a diverse group
* Excellent verbal and nonverbal communication skills
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to deliver a high level of customer service in a retail
* Previous retail or service-oriented experience
* Operate office equipment and technology (i.e., computers,
tablets, phones, copier, etc.)
* Standing required for entire work shift
* Bend, lift, open and move product up to 50 pounds as needed
* Use ladders for visual merchandising, light adjustments, and
window banner placement
*Free To Be, Inclusion & Diversity *
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a
culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness, and
authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a
workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing
them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
*What's In It for You*
We're in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the
ideas, energy and commitment of our people.
That's why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental,
physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it
comes to benefits, we're the total package. Go to MyVFBenefits.com
and click on "Looking to
Join VF?" to learn more.
*Our Parent Company, VF Corporation*
VF is one of the world's largest apparel, footwear and accessories
companies connecting people to the lifestyles, activities and
experiences they cherish through our family of iconic outdoor,
active and workwear brands. At the heart of our journey lies our
company-wide purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active
lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our
purpose. It's the reason we come to work every day. It's a
commitment shared by our global associates across all brands. Our
purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This
is our calling. Learn more at vfc.com
*We just have one question. Are you in?*
Job Type: Seasonal
Pay: $16.00 - $20.69 per hour
* Employee discount
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* Morning shift
* Night shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Gilroy, CA 95020: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Timberland, Gilroy , Seasonal Associate, Other , Gilroy, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!