Company: Lowe's Companies, Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
What You Will Do
All Lowe's associates deliver quality customer service while
maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the
products customers need. As a Customer Service Associate/Loader,
* Being friendly, professional, and engaging customers to help
* Retrieving, loading, and replenishing merchandise.
* Helping customers and staff move merchandise safely.
The Customer Service Associate/Loader assists customers by loading
merchandise into their vehicles. The Customer Service
Associate/Loader also replenishes shelves for the next customers.
Safety is critical because this associate lifts and moves
merchandise for staff and customers frequently throughout his/her
Travel Requirements: This role does not require regular travel;
however, this role may need to travel on occasion to meetings,
trainings, or to support neighboring stores.
What We're Looking For
* Hourly Full Time or Part Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 or up
to 25 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required
based on the needs of the store.
* Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of
* Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged
standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job
* Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may
lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
What You Need To Succeed
* 6 months experience using a computer, including inputting,
accessing, modifying, or outputting information.
* 6 months experience using common retail technology, such as smart
phones and tablets.
* Ability to obtain sales related licensure or registration as may
be required by law.
* 6 months retail experience.
* 6 months experience as a Loader at any home improvement or
* 6 months experience working in any department at a Lowe's retail
* 6 months retail merchandising experience, including performing
Zone Recovery, stocking, down stocking, facing/fronting product,
pricing, maintaining signage, and housekeeping.
* 6 months experience in any industry inspecting, carrying,
loading, and unloading product or material in or out of
Keywords: Lowe's Companies, Inc., Gilroy , FT-Loader/Cart Associate-Opening, Professions , Gilroy, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!