Posted on: January 25, 2023
Are you a team player with great customer service and
professionalism? Would you enjoy using your technical acumen to
work in the field? If so, you might be a great fit for our Total
Quality Assurance (TQA) Field Technician position here at
At Spectrum, we keep more than 32 million customers connected
across our 41-state footprint. Our mission is to integrate the
highest quality service with clearly superior entertainment and
communications products that consistently exceed the expectations
of our growing customer base. As a TQA Field Technician, you are
delivering essential and innovative technology that people use in
everyday life while consistently exceeding the expectations of our
growing customer base.
BE PART OF THE CONNECTION
As a TQA Field Technician you will improve the customer experience
with our products and reduce unnecessary visits. Quality control is
your priority, and the majority of your time will be in the field,
conducting quality control checks for recently completed work by
in-house and service partners to ensure Spectrum quality standards
are met. You will repair and resolve escalated or repeat
residential customer/technical concerns, escalate to a supervisor
on persistent service concerns and follow through until
WHAT OUR TQA FIELD TECH'S ENJOY MOST
- Working outdoors
- Learning advanced technical and engineering skills
- Resolving issues and concerns that previous visits could not
- Building relationships both internally and externally
- Problem-solving and overcoming daily obstacles You will be
working in a field-oriented role which requires you to work
outdoors, using hand tools, and being in a variety of working
conditions and locations.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO SPECTRUM
- Experience: Field Technician IV or higher
- Technical skills: Basic computer skills, MS office
- Skills: Communication, professionalism, time management,
organization, critical thinking, responsible/reliable
- Abilities: Working with hand basic tools, working independently
and with minimal supervision, the ability to provide constructive
feedback by way of QCs to improve overall rework percentages.
SPECTRUM CONNECTS YOU TO MORE
- Learning Culture: We invest in your learning through 160+ hours
of training, hands-on experience, and mentoring to advance your
- Dynamic Growth: We invest in your learning, and provide paid
training and opportunities to move up and around the company
- Competitive Pay : Generous starting pay
- Total Rewards: See all the ways we invest in you-at work and in
life Apply now, connect a friend to this opportunity or sign up for
job alerts !
Here, employees don't just have jobs, they build careers. That's
why we believe in offering a comprehensive pay and benefits package
that rewards employees for their contributions to our success,
supports all aspects of their well-being, and delivers real value
at every stage of life.
The pay for this position has a salary range of $20.00 to $48.10.
The actual salary offer will carefully consider a wide range of
factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience and
location. Also, certain positions are eligible for additional forms
of compensation such as bonuses.
Keywords: SPECTRUM, Gilroy , Installation Technician, Professions , Gilroy, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!