Seasonal Sales Associate
Company: Reebok - Retail - Outlets
Posted on: November 23, 2022
*Drive your store's profitability by: *
* Contributes to the achievement of Store KPI Targets by building
an emotional connection with Customers.
* Achieve operational excellence, flawlessly execute store
operations; responsible for product flow to and from sales floor
and cashier procedures.
* Is aware of store and individual targets and actively works to
meet or exceed these by using all resources available within the
* Complies with store policies and procedures and maintains a safe
* Collaborates productively and respectfully with team members to
meet and exceed store goals.
* Makes themselves available to support other team members as
*SALES ASSOCIATE: *
* Meet and exceeds customer expectations and boosts sales and brand
* Create a connection with every customer by being a passionate and
enthusiastic brand ambassador.
* Maintain an appealing, easy-to-shop environment for customer by
consistently executing visual merchandising and housekeeping
* Minimize loss by actively maintaining sales floor awareness while
* Completes sales transactions quickly and accurately while
adhering to cash protection procedures.
* Uses selling expertise to maximize opportunities at the cash desk
to create add-on sales and build customer loyalty.
* Handles returns, refunds, and exchanges and uses these as an
opportunity to reinforce and enhance the customer experience.
* Uses retail and customer expertise to maximize sales
opportunities by prioritizing merchandise flow to the sales
* Ensures adequate supplies to create an effective stockroom
environment and continually maintains this (Including all
merchandise) within and around the vicinity.
*KEY RELATIONSHIPS: *
* Peers and Store team
* Local Administration (i.e., mall management)
Must have completed or pursing a high school diploma or general
education degree (GED)
* Three to six month's experience working in a sports/fashion
customer & commercial focuses retail environment is preferred.
* Basic numeracy, literacy, and verbal communication skills.
* Must be 16 years or older.
* Must possess and consistently exhibit the competencies relative
to the position.
* Knowledge of customer service principles and processes.
* Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a fast-paced
* Demonstrates an inspirational attitude that contributes to a
positive team environment
* Ability to maintain reliable and consistent attendance and
*Requirements & EEO Statement*
Ability to work a flexible schedule (which includes nights, weekend
and holiday availability)
Ability to bend, lift, open and move product and fixtures up to 50
lbs., as needed
Ability to travel to other store locations (if needed) and attend
SPARC Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value a
culture of inclusion and diversity within our workforce, and are
committed to maintaining a workplace free from prohibited
employment conduct, including discrimination or harassment on the
basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion,
disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status,
civil partnership, status as a covered veteran, status in the
Uniformed Services of the United States, citizenship and any other
characteristic protected by law ("Protected Characteristics").
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $16.40 per hour
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
To keep our staff as safe as possible, we've installed clear
plastic barriers, and provided masks, gloves and hand
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Gilroy, CA 95020: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)
* High school or equivalent (Required)
* Cashiering: 1 year (Preferred)
* Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
* Day Shift (Preferred)
* Night Shift (Preferred)
* Overnight Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Reebok - Retail - Outlets, Gilroy , Seasonal Sales Associate, Sales , Gilroy, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!